Analytics

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Widgets

Authentic Material finder!!!

AMAZING site! Check it out :)

http://www.lingleonline.com/

Basically you put in what you want to find articles about (Halloween)

And then the level (basic, intermediate, etc.)

When an article pops up you can select the analysis and get a rundown of the sentence structure of the text (for example: passive, and then all the passive sentences)

A Great way to discover authentic material, it is in BETA now but I recommend you check it out

(EDIT 2012 the site is out of BETA now and charging, btu I think you can still get a free month trial)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...