Analytics

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Widgets

Phonetic Punctuation

I am using a quote from Victor Borge in tomorrow's presentation...which made me realize I had no idea who he was. So I looked him up...and he is hilarious! This is one of his sketches on "Phonetic Punctuation" There are two videos below where he explains it.

The first one is a bit rougher, but subtitled in English. The second one is cleaner without subtitles (and somehow I think not as funny).






What do you think, would it be easier if instead of using intonation when we spoke we had sounds that marked the place of punctuation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...